Monday, January 20, 2014

2014

2014 is going to be my year!!!  I can just feel it!!  Plus, I figure after all the crappy years lately,  especially 2013, I am due a good year.  Right??


So how do I know that 2014 is going to be my year??  I am going to make it happen!!  I know now that I have to make my happiness, my joy, my goals!!

My goals are fairly simple....
1.  Continue on my fitness journey & work towards getting as fit and healthy as I can.
2.  Take & pass the operating room nurse certification test.  This test is a monster!!! I will be going back to my college days and making some study flash cards :)
3. Have an open mind especially at work, this will allow me to learn and continue to grow as a nurse.  I am going to get outside my comfort zone & expand my work horizons!!  There is always room to learn more.

That's it.  I keep it short & simple....easier to stick to that way.  

How are you going to make 2014 your year?

Until next time....

No comments: